We stayed here for a relaxing break from the British winter. We thought the hotel was amazing. The decor is very modern,staff are very friendly and all areas very clean. There is a but. We stayed in room 206,very small room over looking the service yard (we weren't disturbed by much noise though just delivery vans pipping horns to get into the gate and the dustbin men one day) The lighting was inadequet, 3 dim lamps and no ceiling lights. Very dark. We did ask to be moved but was told no because we hadn't paid more for a sea or pool view and that the hotel was full anyway. Be aware the if you aren't a "privilage member" ther are areas of the hotel that are out of bounds eg.sunbeds on the sunny side of heated pool, mattressed sunbeds and an area inside the hotel where we saw guests playing cards etc. Don't know if it was just the time of year but there were always plenty of sunbeds.
Food was ok, nothing special but all you could want. we did get raw pork from the show kitchen one night. They did have lots of different nationalities to cater for. We had Cava for breakfast on 4 mornings.
Because of the time of year there were mostly older guests (we are in our late 40's and we felt very young) therefore the evening entertainment was not for us as we don't waltz or line dance. The daytime activities were sedate eg, darts, boules and aquagym. We were told by staff that they do get younger guests in summer. So just not our cup of tea at this time of year but a great hotel in a great location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The H10 Gran Tinerfe hotel is an "only adults", is located in the south of Tenerife on the Costa Adeje, right on the seafront. It has three swimming pools and sports facilities for enjoying your holiday time. Its wide-ranging culinary offering will bring you the best of local and international dishes. Hotel guests receive free admission to the Playa de las Americas Casino, which is located in the same building. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire, Hotels.com, H10 Hotels, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your H10 Gran Tinerfe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- h10 Gran Tinerfe Hotel Costa Adeje
- h10 Gran Tinerfe Resort
- Gran Tinerfe Tenerife
- H10 Gran Tinerfe Tenerife/Costa Adeje