Returned yesterday from a week at this hotel and it was a very nice week indeed. A very smooth check-in with a glass o cava. Allocated a ground floor bungalow type room which was actually below hotel level supposed to be classed as pool view no ~you could see the tops of the pool umbrellas. Saying that it was a nice quiet area and had a terrace and view of the banana trees and short walk to pool access steps. had some sun in the afternoon. Spent most of the time top side so this wasn't a problem.
The room was a very good size good wardrobe space but not a lot of drawer space for size of room. The bathroom was again a good size with an excellent shower and toiletries replenished almost every day.Towels large and fluffy also changed daily. Bed extra large and very comfortable with choice of 3 type of pillows, bedding changed alternate days. TV showed bbc, itv, channels 4 &5 and other international channels. Fridge req to be paid for and kettle/cups given free on request. Room security was good as well with there being a wooden slide shutter as well as patio doors~ felt very safe indeed.
The hotel is very well laid out plenty space round poolside NO need to book beds and this wasn't encouraged. The comfy bed type loungers at front were comfy and usually available at some point during the day. The reception staff were really good and attended to requests efficiently. Had an episode where the hairdryer 'blew up' told reception on way to our evening meal at 8.30 and by the time we returned to room it had been replaced.
The hotel food was plentiful and replenished frequently usual selection of desserts. the only gripe I had was the heat of the food it really couldv'e been hotter needed the use of the microwave several times.I Saw the staff check the temp of food only once I did say to one that food needed to be heated up and he pointed me in the direction of micro...Once heated the food was good. Waiting staff really helpful and kept very busy.
Entertainment was the usual hotel fair drinks reasonable priced.
The location of the hotel was ideal for those that either wanted a quiet time or a busy time during a stay here.
I would definetly stay here again
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The H10 Gran Tinerfe hotel is an "only adults", is located in the south of Tenerife on the Costa Adeje, right on the seafront. It has three swimming pools and sports facilities for enjoying your holiday time. Its wide-ranging culinary offering will bring you the best of local and international dishes. Hotel guests receive free admission to the Playa de las Americas Casino, which is located in the same building. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, H10 Hotels, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your H10 Gran Tinerfe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- h10 Gran Tinerfe Hotel Costa Adeje
- h10 Gran Tinerfe Resort
- Gran Tinerfe Tenerife
- H10 Gran Tinerfe Tenerife/Costa Adeje