Stayed 6th to 13th October with 18yr old son and husband. Son really enjoyed the stay found it very central for the bars, he also enjoyed the meat in the buffet restaurant. Good check in as usual. Room was a good size to accommodate the 3 of us we had a corner balcony over looking pools and sea, we paid extra for sea view. I agree with other reviews safe and fridge should be free, fridge 10€ and safe 18€ per week, towels hire 15€ change as many times as you want but there are set times, 10 - 11, 13.00 - 14.00, 16.00 - 17.00. Towels are removed from sunbeds before 10am if reserved but I saw people put their towels out after 10am then did not return for house which is annoying. Yes no money crosses hands but you can pay your bill whenever you want, keep your receipts to check but I ever found any discrepancies, I paid every 2nd or 3rd day. Evening meal was still fab but a bit of a disappointment from July visit, not as much variety. Drinks took quite awhile to be served which annoyed my son as he was nearly finished his meal when his drink would arrive. Tables not cleared quick enough. Unfortunately the air con is not switched on in the restaurant it was the same in July so it can become quite warm. The Air con in the rooms could do with a full over haul. Both visits we had to ask for the maintenance man to come pressure test the system which really didn't ok prove it. The reception staff still remembered us which was a nice touch, Were given a voucher for cocktails.
The privilege package is good but think it is a bit pricey for what you get. You are allocated a sea view or a bungalow.
I think some people expect to much at times for what they pay for. We've stayed all over the world, Mexico, Dominican, Cuba, New York,Paris, etc. this hotel is clean and well managed yes a little work is required here and there in the rooms mainly. People can be to picky if you want 5* stay and pay for a 5*.
The hotel is very central for all ages, close to the bar street and beaches, las Americas is about 30minutes walk. There is a restaurant to the left of exiting the rear of the hotel call mania, lovely meals, fab sangria, they have an ice cream parlour that serves unusual ice creams, kinder surprises, red bull, champagne, baileys, list is endless.
Would we return certainly as I've looked at other hotels all around Europe, looked at trip advisor for them and not been impressed with reviews for the money you are asked to pay.
Have a fab holiday if you do go to the H10 Gran Tinerfe make your On my way! Mind up on the hotel I don't think you will be disappointed. Book a sea view if you can stretch to it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The H10 Gran Tinerfe hotel is an "only adults", is located in the south of Tenerife on the Costa Adeje, right on the seafront. It has three swimming pools and sports facilities for enjoying your holiday time. Its wide-ranging culinary offering will bring you the best of local and international dishes. Hotel guests receive free admission to the Playa de las Americas Casino, which is located in the same building. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, H10 Hotels, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your H10 Gran Tinerfe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- h10 Gran Tinerfe Hotel Costa Adeje
- h10 Gran Tinerfe Resort
- Gran Tinerfe Tenerife
- H10 Gran Tinerfe Tenerife/Costa Adeje