I booked this hotel through Thomsons as part of a very reasonably priced package holiday. The room we stayed in was a nice size, very clean and had a balcony with seating area. The hotel overall is stylish and comfortable with a very modern feel to it. I only have 1 complaint - the quality of the food. Having nice meals on holiday is quite important to me and the food was nothing special, it really wasn't anything to look forward to and was generally a bit disappointing. If you eat-to-live and not live-to-eat this aspect of the hotel probably won't bother you as it was all quite edible and there was a fair amount of choice. If I ever return to this hotel I would opt to be on a 'self catering' basis.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The H10 Gran Tinerfe hotel is an "only adults", is located in the south of Tenerife on the Costa Adeje, right on the seafront. It has three swimming pools and sports facilities for enjoying your holiday time. Its wide-ranging culinary offering will bring you the best of local and international dishes. Hotel guests receive free admission to the Playa de las Americas Casino, which is located in the same building. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, H10 Hotels, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and TripOnline SA so you can book your H10 Gran Tinerfe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- h10 Gran Tinerfe Hotel Costa Adeje
- h10 Gran Tinerfe Resort
- Gran Tinerfe Tenerife
- H10 Gran Tinerfe Tenerife/Costa Adeje