I really liked this hotel! If your wanting a holiday that doesn't cost a fortune, that's got good weather and you want somewhere to relax, this hotel will suit you well. :)
The reception area is really nice and big! The rooms on the right side of the hotel are nice and spacious. Very modern looking with a balcony outside. However, the view wasn't very nice. There's plenty of wardrobe space and the bathroom was spacious.
The pool area is nice and big. The bar food is quite nice also. The beach is just out of the hotel but it's not the nicest beach but it's ok.
The buffet restaurant has a wide range of good especially at breakfast. Fruit, juices, hot food, breads, continental, everything you'd want really.
There's a nice restaurant just across the road that's very nice! The hotel isn't far from the centre just a short taxi ride away. :)
You won't be disappointed with this hotel xXx
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located next to the sea on the Costa Adeje and with direct access to La Enramada beach, the H10 Costa Adeje Palace is the ideal location to enjoy Tenerife’s balmy weather and discover this magnificent island. Featuring comfortable rooms with their own terrace, a wide range of dining options that includes the El Jable restaurant with international buffet and show cooking, the a la carte restaurant La Tosca and the Teppanyaki Sakura restaurant, Chill-Out area, the Despacio Spa Centre with a wide range of treatments and its Privilege, Exclusive Rooms and Services. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your H10 Costa Adeje Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- h10 Costa Adeje Palace Hotel Costa Adeje
- H10 Costa Adeje Palace Tenerife