H10 Costa Adeje Palace
Royal Garden Villas(Costa Adeje)
$443
$420
Bahia del Duque(Costa Adeje)
$1,110
  • Breakfast included
Iberostar Anthelia(Costa Adeje)
$249
$139
Melia Jardines del Teide(Costa Adeje)
$139
$133
Melia.com
  • Breakfast included
$552
H10 Gran Tinerfe(Costa Adeje)
$131
3,491 results
All reviewspiano barla tosca restaurantprivilege packageprivilege deskpool areaprivilege areahalf boardprivilege guestsprivilege serviceprivilege roomsea viewmain restaurantjade stonebuffet restaurantnespresso machinequiet locationlarge hotel
Reviewed July 14, 2014

I stayed at this hotel while performing in Tenerife. I didn't pay for the hotel so I can’t comment on the value only on my experience. The rooms where great they were very large, had a nice balcony and bathroom. The view was poor as we were on a low floor which was a shame. I liked the hotel lobby area it was very large with seating areas to relax. The pool area was great too and you could order food & drinks from a pool side bar. I only really ate at the hotel for breakfast and once at the pool, I thought the food was good but nothing special more average. On the night I ate at a restaurant across the road which was very nice and had lots of choice. I really enjoyed it there as you could eat outside being kept warm by heat lamps. The hotel had a few restaurants and shops just across from it which was convenient and it also had a small supermarket style store nearby. There didn't seem to be much else around in the close vicinity except for more hotels. Beyond the shops one minute from the hotel you had a great view of the volcanic mountains you could also see these from the hotel but the view wasn’t as good. The beach was nice it was mainly pebbles and black sand. I had a great time at this hotel in Tenerife but it’s not one of my favourite places. The weather was great too in comparison with the English weather at the time. I would go again if the price was right.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank LloydTranquil
tenrife60, Community Manager at H10 Costa Adeje Palace, responded to this reviewResponded August 22, 2014

Dear Guest,

I am happy to hear that your stay with us was enjoyable. From the property to our service, we strive to provide perfection and it’s wonderful that we were able to accomplish this during your recent visit.

Reviewed July 14, 2014

My fiancée and I stayed in this hotel for a week in June this year and were just blown away by the whole experience! The hotel itself is in a beautiful location with the beach literally just outside the back gates. All the communal areas are clean, spacious and airy, and the pool area is lovely. The hotel is made up with two outdoor pools plus a smaller indoor pool and there are plenty of us beds so we never struggled to grab a couple no matter what time of the day we went down to the pool area. All the staff in the hotel were marvellous and they were always happy and smiling which helped create a really welcoming atmosphere.
There are several different restaurants in this hotel; one beach side area that does snacks during the day, a buffet restaurant that always had lots of delicious food with loads of choice, and also there is a more intimate restaurant that comes with full table service if you would prefer to take a leisurely meal.
Each night there was different entertainment on with the main entertainment being outside. However, we did tend to spend more our time in the piano bar which was more laid back and relaxing. Each night there would be different entertainment on here also which included an amazing paints who was just superb. We were also very well looked after by Antonio whenever we visited the piano bar.
We decided to opt for the privilege upgrade and we were so glad we did!!! It's an amazing service and it included so money lovely little touches that really made our holiday! Each night we had a turn down service which included a chocolate on our pillows and a weather card so we knew what the weather was doing the next day. The room we had was sublime. Large and airy with a beautiful sea view and private balcony. Privilege extras in the rooms included a nespresso machine, free safe, and complimentary apples and water upon arrival.
As well as an upgrade on the room the privilege package includes access to the privilege lounge which came with its open bar where you can help yourself to both alcoholic and non alcoholic drinks as well as snacks whenever you wanted to. The lounge is situated right next to the exclusive privilege reception so there is always a dedicated privilege staff member on hand.

Overall this hotel simply blows so many other hotels out of the water. The whole experience was just fantastic and I would definitely recommend this hotel and any other h10 hotel to anyone. This is the second h10 we have stayed in, and we really didn't think that the first one in lanzarote could be beaten but I can safely say that Costa Adeje palace has trumped it!!!

Room Tip: If you can go for the privilege room upgrade- it's well worth the money!
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
4  Thank slemilliere

Reviewed July 14, 2014

This place was ok. It's looks 'grander' than it is. We paid vast sums for premium rooms and services but I don't know that it's worth it. This was a bit of a package holiday mecca hotel and I've paid less money for better hotels around the world. If I wasn't on a stag party and I'd gone with my wife I suspect we may have moved to another hotel. Food was poor to average, it was my first experience of a 'bedroom factory hotel' and reminded me of the UK comedy TV programme Benidorm.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Herbie H

Dear Guest,

We would like to thank you for your opinions and comments, this is the only way to improve the quality and service of your stay and change any mistakes that have been made.

We feel sorry that we could not reach your expectation during your stay with us. Our mission is for you to enjoy your holiday in a pleasant and relaxed atmosphere. We are sorry that we could not be successful in your case.

We only hope that you are willing to give us another chance to regain your confidence in H10 and hope to be able to welcome you back.

My sincere apologies,

Reviewed July 11, 2014

STAFF: The staff are friendly and always willing to help in the reception and bar areas.
ROOMS: The rooms are cleaned with fresh towels daily. One suggestion would be to mop the floors and clean the balcony daily as it did seem these areas were missed.
RESTAURANT: There was always something to eat but it did become a little repetitive. We were booked on a half board basis and did like that we could swap our evening meal for lunch and decide this on a day-by-day basis which allowed us to explore outside for our evening meals. One suggestion would be to address the provision of beverages during meals. For breakfast, you could help yourself to water, juices (although slightly bizarre mixtures), even sparkling wine and Bloody Mary's if you liked, however for lunch and dinner, nothing was provided. I would expect to pay for wine with an evening meal but charging for water was disappointing.
POOL: Area kept clean, always sunbeds free throughout the day and free pool towels. If you want a cabana though you need to get down by 7:30 to reserve as they were the first to go.
WI-FI is free but only available in the bar area and part of the pool area. Cannot be connected from the rooms.
LOCATION: The hotel says its on the beach but the one directly accessed from the hotel is rocky and not a sunbathing beach. The public beach is a 10-15 mins walk along the promenade but they charge excessively for sunbeds, parasols etc. There's a supermarket and a couple of bars opposite the hotel and a short taxi ride to Toviscas or Las Americas for more bars/restaurants. If looking for something more low key, there are a few nice seafood restaurants in La Caleta (5 mins in a taxi in the opposite direction).
In summary, the hotel was pleasant overall and no real complaints. We probably wouldn't stay here again as there did appear to be some nicer hotels closer to the beach/action.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Claire E

Reviewed July 11, 2014

Visited in May for our 4th stay, we love this hotel, not many english guests but that is fine, beautiful pool area, always get a sunbed without getting up at 7am, staff generally very nice, this hotel is on the very end of Costa Adeje but it's a lovely walk into Adeje along the promenade, great little supermarket opposite and taxis outside hotel. We are looking forward to visiting again in August for the fifth time, and can't recommend this hotel enough!

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple