We stayed for 10 days in Feb/March 2014 and had the most wonderful time. We are both disabled travellers with 2 disability scooters. We could reach all parts of the hotel without difficulty including the Privilege areas. The hotel had no disabled rooms at all which is a substantial fault these days and which we brought to the management's attention - Patricia in Privilege (to her credit) took our suggestions very seriously. The food was excellent and frequently replenished. We thoroughly enjoyed the A La Carte restaurant although I believe the breakfast in the main restaurant is better with far wider choice. The pools and outside areas were immaculate although sun loungers are far too low for me to use and boy, the seats are hard after a while. The staff were always obliging and are keen to ensure that guests have a wonderful, relaxing time. We shall return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located next to the sea on the Costa Adeje and with direct access to La Enramada beach, the H10 Costa Adeje Palace is the ideal location to enjoy Tenerife’s balmy weather and discover this magnificent island. Featuring comfortable rooms with their own terrace, a wide range of dining options that includes the El Jable restaurant with international buffet and show cooking, the a la carte restaurant La Tosca and the Teppanyaki Sakura restaurant, Chill-Out area, the Despacio Spa Centre with a wide range of treatments and its Privilege, Exclusive Rooms and Services. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your H10 Costa Adeje Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- h10 Costa Adeje Palace Hotel Costa Adeje
- H10 Costa Adeje Palace Tenerife