Following some poor reviews I was worried but how wrong I was.
My partner and I have just come back from a 10night stay at this hotel. We have been to Tenerife before but was our first time at this hotel.
The room we got was on the 1st floor which was lovely spacious and looked refurbished. However if you do plan to spend time on the balcony I recommend paying the extra 10euros a night as sunlight doesn't hit the lower floors. With the reception being on the 3rd floor it can get confusing what floor your room is on. There are no signs outside the lifts showing direction to rooms so it’s guess work unless you ask. The room had a bath and shower to suit both preferences.
Regarding location sadly this is the let down. It is very peaceful not many people around the area however if you wish to go out for lunch/dinner there is only 1 restaurant near by. The restaurant can be a little pricey to. The nearest cheap restaurants are a good 40mins walk luckily it’s a nice walk along the beach. If you are half board I’d recommend going all inclusive to save you doing the walk. You are able to upgrade anytime during your stay for people who would prefer to try outside food to. Luckily this hotel is less than 100metres from a supermarket and you can buy drinks from there to store in the fridge located in your room which is free to use.
The hotel is a very big grand hotel but you will very quickly pick up your way around and learn all the shortcuts to. This hotel is never short of activities either for children and adults. For those who prefer to lounge around by the pool you have two to choose from. There is also a hot tub this is often used by children. Also there is a shallow pool for children. There is an indoors pool that is heated during the winter. They ask you not to reserve sunbeds however people still do. This is not a problem as there is no shortage of sunbeds. The hotel looks as though it’s on the beach front this is true however not the beach you would like. The nearest nice beach is only a 5-10minute walk from the hotel.
My Partner and I along with other guests arrived late to the hotel but the hotel was very nice and allowed us to go for dinner before it closes and we could check in after. There were exceptional receptionists on duty the night we arrived. Rita & Kathryn. Kathryn being originally from midlands spoke perfect English and Spanish so there was no word getting lost in translations that can happen if people don’t understand English. The food at the hotel had a great selection. Being a buffet I was always up for seconds and thirds. There was show cooking every night. All food was labeled so you knew what you were selecting. The deserts were the same most nights however on 2 nights there was a chocolate fountain with a selection of sweets marshmallows and fruits.
A drink at the restaurant can seem pricey as a small coke is 2.60Euros. If all inclusive drinks are free.
The night entertainment is the only main let down of this hotel. Out of 10nights only 3 nights were decent entertainment. The team sometimes does a show and sadly doesn’t make you think that was very good rather what was that!
The hotel does have a free bus service however time wise it isn’t very convenient as there is a big gap between lunchtime.
As a whole this is a very good hotel. Location isn’t superb but isn’t hard to get to places. For the people who want the relaxing holiday away from the hustle and bustle of party central this is the hotel to go for. The hotel has everything you need on holiday and although tucked away this hotel is a popular one and in high demand during peak season.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located next to the sea on the Costa Adeje and with direct access to La Enramada beach, the H10 Costa Adeje Palace is the ideal location to enjoy Tenerife’s balmy weather and discover this magnificent island. Featuring comfortable rooms with their own terrace, a wide range of dining options that includes the El Jable restaurant with international buffet and show cooking, the a la carte restaurant La Tosca and the Teppanyaki Sakura restaurant, Chill-Out area, the Despacio Spa Centre with a wide range of treatments and its Privilege, Exclusive Rooms and Services. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Booking.com, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your H10 Costa Adeje Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- h10 Costa Adeje Palace Hotel Costa Adeje
- H10 Costa Adeje Palace Tenerife