Very pleasent hotel, good food and generally helpful staff. We asked for a quiet room high up and got one on the 1st floor next to a public loo which seemed to be busy up to 2400. Would recomment taking ear plugs. Pool excellent and plenty of sunbeds. Evening entertainment fair but as free no complaints. Piano bar service very slow at peak periods with waiters taking up barkeep time to fill orders. Would be better if waiter filled the orders as they seem most capable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located next to the sea on the Costa Adeje and with direct access to La Enramada beach, the H10 Costa Adeje Palace is the ideal location to enjoy Tenerife’s balmy weather and discover this magnificent island. Featuring comfortable rooms with their own terrace, a wide range of dining options that includes the El Jable restaurant with international buffet and show cooking, the a la carte restaurant La Tosca and the Teppanyaki Sakura restaurant, Chill-Out area, the Despacio Spa Centre with a wide range of treatments and its Privilege, Exclusive Rooms and Services. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your H10 Costa Adeje Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- h10 Costa Adeje Palace Hotel Costa Adeje
- H10 Costa Adeje Palace Tenerife