Just got back yesterday from this hotel,from walking into the recption to leaving we were looked after so well. All the staff are friendly and very helpful could not fault anyone of them. The rooms are kept spotless, we have stayed at a great many all inclusives all over the world and this one compares very well with any of them.The food was great, great choices always something to eat,too much sometimes for someone like me who is picky.Pools and all the areas spotless,plenty of sunbed available at any time never rushed to get one and as we were a party of ten friends we were always together.The only thing i would like to see would be tea making equipment, a kettle and cups in the room,every thing else was perfect, we would certainly return here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located next to the sea on the Costa Adeje and with direct access to La Enramada beach, the H10 Costa Adeje Palace is the ideal location to enjoy Tenerife’s balmy weather and discover this magnificent island. Featuring comfortable rooms with their own terrace, a wide range of dining options that includes the El Jable restaurant with international buffet and show cooking, the a la carte restaurant La Tosca and the Teppanyaki Sakura restaurant, Chill-Out area, the Despacio Spa Centre with a wide range of treatments and its Privilege, Exclusive Rooms and Services. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Cancelon, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your H10 Costa Adeje Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- h10 Costa Adeje Palace Hotel Costa Adeje
- H10 Costa Adeje Palace Tenerife