The hotel was nice, our standard room was large and spacious yet basic with a view to the neighbouring hotel so our balcony rarely got any sunshine. The pool area was great with plenty of sun loungers but the pool is very deep, this may not suit people who cannot swim well. Food was okay but birds flew though the restaurant on many occasions and chicken was uncooked. We ate in a nice restaurant opposite the hotel on our final night, we would have eaten here more often had we found it sooner. The hotel was a fair walk to the nearest bars and restaurants although it was a nice walk as its along the coast.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located next to the sea on the Costa Adeje and with direct access to La Enramada beach, the H10 Costa Adeje Palace is the ideal location to enjoy Tenerife’s balmy weather and discover this magnificent island. Featuring comfortable rooms with their own terrace, a wide range of dining options that includes the El Jable restaurant with international buffet and show cooking, the a la carte restaurant La Tosca, the new Chill-Out area, the Despacio Spa Centre with a wide range of treatments and its Privilege, Exclusive Rooms and Services. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your H10 Costa Adeje Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- h10 Costa Adeje Palace Hotel Costa Adeje
- H10 Costa Adeje Palace Tenerife