My family and I (3 adults, children aged 4 and 6) stayed at this hotel over the Easter period. Having stayed at H10 hotels on the other Canary islands this hotel was of the same standard in relation to accomodation, facilities and food - overall good. What made this hotel stand out for us (and this is the first time I have ever given feedback) was the excellent staff. From the receptionist (girl from NE England) to the Daisy club staff their attention, helpfullness and obvious enjoyment in their work just shone through. The Daisy club staff made my children's holiday and happy children makes our holiday. Can I say a massive THANK YOU. Anyone with a young family should holiday at this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located next to the sea on the Costa Adeje and with direct access to La Enramada beach, the H10 Costa Adeje Palace is the ideal location to enjoy Tenerife’s balmy weather and discover this magnificent island. Featuring comfortable rooms with their own terrace, a wide range of dining options that includes the El Jable restaurant with international buffet and show cooking, the a la carte restaurant La Tosca and the Teppanyaki Sakura restaurant, Chill-Out area, the Despacio Spa Centre with a wide range of treatments and its Privilege, Exclusive Rooms and Services. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Expedia, Hotwire, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your H10 Costa Adeje Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- h10 Costa Adeje Palace Hotel Costa Adeje
- H10 Costa Adeje Palace Tenerife