We have just returned from a fortnight at this hotel. We enjoyed our stay and felt that we had excellent value for money.
Our bedroom 684, may not have had the best of views but the room was spotless and the chambermaids were always cheerful and willing to help in any way they could.
The dining room is large and noisy but one has to remember that this is a very large hotel -approx 400 rooms, I believe. The food is plentiful and well presented. We chose to eat outside as it was quieter but we did have to put up with smoking. We might suggest that one area of the outside dining room could be designated to non-smokers.The restaurant staff were cheerful, polite and efficient.
We had one unfortunate experience with the reception staff otherwise they were again, cheerful and helpful. We found Samuel to be particularly calm, managing and efficient.
There were always plenty of sunbeds and we particularly appreciated the out door heated pool.The animation team were good and encouraged us 'oldies' to join there wide field of activities.They worked hard and were always cheerful and 'animated'!
The evening entertainment let the hotel down. The room downstairs with stage etc needed a revamp but the animation team did their best.
The hotel is at the quiet end of Costa Adeje and we liked its proximity to the promenade which offered opportunities to walk to to Caleta or the hectic Los Americas.
One down side -poor wifi connection and over priced use of hotel computers.
We will be returning to this hotel and we recommend it to people who would enjoy a quieter holiday in the sun
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located next to the sea on the Costa Adeje and with direct access to La Enramada beach, the H10 Costa Adeje Palace is the ideal location to enjoy Tenerife’s balmy weather and discover this magnificent island. Featuring comfortable rooms with their own terrace, a wide range of dining options that includes the El Jable restaurant with international buffet and show cooking, the a la carte restaurant La Tosca, the new Chill-Out area, the Despacio Spa Centre with a wide range of treatments and its Privilege, Exclusive Rooms and Services. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, Travelocity, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your H10 Costa Adeje Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- h10 Costa Adeje Palace Hotel Costa Adeje
- H10 Costa Adeje Palace Tenerife