We have just returned from a weeks all inclusive stay at this hotel this was our first visit here although we have been to Costa Adeje many times.
The hotel room was spacious nicely decorated and exceptionally clean. The pool area was large and well appointed with a large snack/bar area. As we stayed in December we did not have a problem finding a sun bed or a table in the dinning room. The food was adequate always plenty of choice and mainly hot! which is not always the case with Buffet food.
We would not hesitate to go back here but not in high season as I am sure it would be very crowded then.
We found it very good value for money (all our drinks were premium brands not local).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located next to the sea on the Costa Adeje and with direct access to La Enramada beach, the H10 Costa Adeje Palace is the ideal location to enjoy Tenerife’s balmy weather and discover this magnificent island. Featuring comfortable rooms with their own terrace, a wide range of dining options that includes the El Jable restaurant with international buffet and show cooking, the a la carte restaurant La Tosca and the Teppanyaki Sakura restaurant, Chill-Out area, the Despacio Spa Centre with a wide range of treatments and its Privilege, Exclusive Rooms and Services. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your H10 Costa Adeje Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- h10 Costa Adeje Palace Hotel Costa Adeje
- H10 Costa Adeje Palace Tenerife