had a great week here at the costa adeje palace the food was overall very good with a varied varierty of food. the rooms were clean and well presented staff were very friendly and helpfull fully recomend all inclusive well worth it. the only down side is they require 100 euros deposit when you arrive as a security deposit but if you are on a low budget it takes alot out of your spending money. there is fee tours available but be very careful as not everything is free in life if you get offered a tour with PALS you get a 3 hour talk trying to sell you a matteress and a 45 minute tour of a market. otherwise i would return back here to the costa ajeje palace hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located next to the sea on the Costa Adeje and with direct access to La Enramada beach, the H10 Costa Adeje Palace is the ideal location to enjoy Tenerife’s balmy weather and discover this magnificent island. Featuring comfortable rooms with their own terrace, a wide range of dining options that includes the El Jable restaurant with international buffet and show cooking, the a la carte restaurant La Tosca and the Teppanyaki Sakura restaurant, Chill-Out area, the Despacio Spa Centre with a wide range of treatments and its Privilege, Exclusive Rooms and Services. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your H10 Costa Adeje Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- h10 Costa Adeje Palace Hotel Costa Adeje
- H10 Costa Adeje Palace Tenerife