We previously have chosen an apartment holiday in Adeje, Tenerife but this year decided to try a Hotel and the price for Half Board seemed very reasonable, also included transfers etc. so we booked our package. We booked a room balcony and sea view, the room was very nicely fitted out, slightly disappointed as we were on the side which for some reason got no sun at anytime. The meals were buffet style and a bit of a free for all but we have done this before and accepted it. However got fish and noticed it wasn’t cooked. The dining room reminded me of a college refectory we could have eaten outside by the pool but these tables were taken quickly and we like to eat around 8pm so it was cool by then.
We sat in the lounge in the evening only to be persecuted by the resident pianist and singer who murdered every song, the shows were just as bad, the first night was an Eagles tribute act who badly mimed to everything and couldn’t play the instruments, more like comedy act (well made me laugh), after that we didn’t bother going in there again.
After a couple days I noticed there was an Italian Restaurant within the grounds so asked at customer services if we could use this as an alternative to the buffet. We were told it was for privilege card holders but we could pay for the privilege upgrade if I recall it was £99.00 for both of us but it allowed us to use the Italian, the privilege area sun loungers (very comfortable) fruit and wine delivered to our room, use of the free bar (serve yourself) in a card access partitioned off area with sky TV, adjacent to the main lounge. We could have moved rooms also but we chose not to move (we should have done). We notice other couples had done the same upgrade. The Italian was good and waiter service but the menu never changed and not a lot of choice.
We were offered this upgrade when booking, but it was a lot more expensive, so suggest you upgrade at the Hotel on arrival.
We wouldn’t go to this Hotel again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located next to the sea on the Costa Adeje and with direct access to La Enramada beach, the H10 Costa Adeje Palace is the ideal location to enjoy Tenerife’s balmy weather and discover this magnificent island. Featuring comfortable rooms with their own terrace, a wide range of dining options that includes the El Jable restaurant with international buffet and show cooking, the a la carte restaurant La Tosca and the Teppanyaki Sakura restaurant, Chill-Out area, the Despacio Spa Centre with a wide range of treatments and its Privilege, Exclusive Rooms and Services. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your H10 Costa Adeje Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- h10 Costa Adeje Palace Hotel Costa Adeje
- H10 Costa Adeje Palace Tenerife