Stayed in October 11 and had a lovely time, nice room (must be away from the service yard) clean and well appointed. Evening entertainment was very good, show every night. Pools clean, but could open the Gym at 7am as well as indoor pool. Its Spa is average plus, but not exceptional. Its Location on the outskirts of Adeje is a big plus as you are away from the noise of the night. The food was only OK, coffee not to my taste at all. Wine selection poor and over priced.
Overall a good place to stay on a holiday in Tenerife but, I think, its official rating is overstated..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located next to the sea on the Costa Adeje and with direct access to La Enramada beach, the H10 Costa Adeje Palace is the ideal location to enjoy Tenerife’s balmy weather and discover this magnificent island. Featuring comfortable rooms with their own terrace, a wide range of dining options that includes the El Jable restaurant with international buffet and show cooking, the a la carte restaurant La Tosca and the Teppanyaki Sakura restaurant, Chill-Out area, the Despacio Spa Centre with a wide range of treatments and its Privilege, Exclusive Rooms and Services. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your H10 Costa Adeje Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- h10 Costa Adeje Palace Hotel Costa Adeje
- H10 Costa Adeje Palace Tenerife