Very nice hotel, big and impressive building in front of the sea with large, cleaned and confortable rooms. Receptionists and all the staff are very kindly. Two very large swimming pools, pool towels supplied by the hotel (with a deposit that they give back at the check out), minigolf, miniclub, bar in the pool. Good breakfast and good dinner with various kind of meat, fish, shrimps, wok, vegetables, gazpacho, pizza and a good ice cream. Piano bar and theatre with evening music shows. Three shops and a hairdresser inside the hotel. In two minutes walk you can reach the nice playa del Duque and some chiringuito, bar, restaurants in front of the sea while in 10 minutes by car you reach Playa de las Americas with the Casino and several bar and restaurants. Tranquil and nice hotel where you have all the necessary for a pleasant holiday!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located next to the sea on the Costa Adeje and with direct access to La Enramada beach, the H10 Costa Adeje Palace is the ideal location to enjoy Tenerife’s balmy weather and discover this magnificent island. Featuring comfortable rooms with their own terrace, a wide range of dining options that includes the El Jable restaurant with international buffet and show cooking, the a la carte restaurant La Tosca and the Teppanyaki Sakura restaurant, Chill-Out area, the Despacio Spa Centre with a wide range of treatments and its Privilege, Exclusive Rooms and Services. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Hotwire, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotel.de, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your H10 Costa Adeje Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- h10 Costa Adeje Palace Hotel Costa Adeje
- H10 Costa Adeje Palace Tenerife