This has been our 13th visit to the Bahia Princess since it first opened. The hotel is still as good as it was when it opened and the Management and Staff cannot do enough for you. Food is excellent and service in the restaurant efficient and friendly. Nothing is too much trouble for anyone in this hotel from the top to the bottom. Everywhere is spotlessly clean and there is ongoing maintenance all the time. We will certainly visit again in October this year and despite being senior citizens the steps do not bother us in fact it is a good way to walk off all the excellent food you have eaten. We note other reviewers have commented about bar prices but we feel they are no more than anywhere else and certainly not any more than some of the other bars in Costa Adeje who have entertainment and of course you do have the comfort of the hotel. This hotel is certainly a jewel in the crown of the Princess Hotels Group.
Anne and Richard Green - Leicester
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 4-star hotel is located in the Costa Adeje resort. The Fañabe beach, shopping malls, bars and restaurants are all nearby. Located in the south of Tenerife the hotel is ideal for those looking for rest and relaxation, prefer a central location, value a personalized service and wanting to have the beach just around the corner. Built like an ancient palace the Bahía Princess features tall pillars, a gigantic glass dome in the entrance area, light marble and a magnificent staircase that leads down to the main pool. The Bahía Princess has 275 rooms located in a main and annex building, all featuring bathrooms with bathtub-shower-combination, satellite-tv (flat screen) and air conditioning. In addition to the large outdoor pool there is also a children's pool and two swimming pools with further areas to soak up the sun. Two pool bars offer cool drinks and tasty snacks. The main restaurant boasts an art-deco-style interior and a terrace overlooking the pool. The entertainment options include shows and live-music in the evening and fitness activities during the day. Furthermore two theme parks are just a stone's throw away from the Bahía Princess: Siam Park and Aqualand. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets and Evoline ltd so you can book your Bahia Princess Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bahia Princess Tenerife
- Bahia Princess Costa Adeje
- Bahia Hotel Princess Tenerife
- Bahia Princess Hotel Tenerife/Costa Adeje
- Hotel Bahia Princess Tenerife