We would concur with recent reviews really good hotel in a good location. Hard working and pleasant staff.
We spent most nights in the hotel watching the professional acts, the ones we feel worth mentioning are Johnny Circus ( hilariously funny act, don't miss) Elaine Alexandra ( strong singer ) Sweet Sensation ( girl group singing 60s music non stop singing good turn) Hong Kong acrobats ( bit different worth watching). We also visited St Eugents music bar which is a 10min walk from hotel worth a visit good night drinks are also cheaper.
During our stay it was my birthday on return from our daytime activity there was a bottle of Cava in a ice bucket and two glasses , I asked reception about this and was told compliment of the hotel, when you show them your passport at check in they note dates of birth of guests hence the Cava which was a nice thought and well appreciated .
Some reviews mention the charge for the use of the fridge. We decided against hiring the fridge, there are plenty of places around the hotel you can purchase cool water or drinks (cheaply) for the pool or room.
We also decided on principle not to pay for a Wifi connection although both of us had our iPads. Just used our phones to text home.
Our room was 118 which is on the roadside. Some people have said the noise from the road is bad, we did not experience this and we found the room spacious and comfortable, although the tv signal for the English channels other than sky news was very poor in the mornings, it seamed better late at night.
Overall we enjoyed our stay at the Hotel and will return the next time we go to Tenerife.
We traveled with Thomsons, the transfers and check at Tenerife airport if you had not checked in online was horrendous more than an hour queuing. A couple we became friendly with booked their own transfer via resort hopper it cost £42 for return private transfers ( much cheaper than Thomsons) they arrived at check in before the buses hence no queue. This is a will be our choice next time in Tenerife
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 4-star hotel is located in the Costa Adeje resort. The Fañabe beach, shopping malls, bars and restaurants are all nearby. Located in the south of Tenerife the hotel is ideal for those looking for rest and relaxation, prefer a central location, value a personalized service and wanting to have the beach just around the corner. Built like an ancient palace the Bahía Princess features tall pillars, a gigantic glass dome in the entrance area, light marble and a magnificent staircase that leads down to the main pool. The Bahía Princess has 275 rooms located in a main and annex building, all featuring bathrooms with bathtub-shower-combination, satellite-tv (flat screen) and air conditioning. In addition to the large outdoor pool there is also a children's pool and two swimming pools with further areas to soak up the sun. Two pool bars offer cool drinks and tasty snacks. The main restaurant boasts an art-deco-style interior and a terrace overlooking the pool. The entertainment options include shows and live-music in the evening and fitness activities during the day. Furthermore two theme parks are just a stone's throw away from the Bahía Princess: Siam Park and Aqualand. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Bahia Princess Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bahia Princess Tenerife
- Bahia Princess Costa Adeje
- Bahia Hotel Princess Tenerife
- Bahia Princess Hotel Tenerife/Costa Adeje
- Hotel Bahia Princess Tenerife