Had a great time at the Bahia Princess and the hotel is almost worthy of 5 rating except that to charge for WI FI in this day and age is unnecessary especially at 6€ per day. This needs reviewing by the Princess group.
The food in the restaurant was good with plenty of variety, the staff worth exceptionally helpful, the daytime entertainment was not as good as other hotels we have visited. The rooms were fine we were on the 4th floor with good views over the horizon. The entertainment in the Princess bar was of a good standard for a holiday hotel and special mention for the trio of girls called "SWEET SENSATION" who were excellent with their rendition of 40s to 60s music.
To compensate for the WIFI situation we went to the Wigan pier pub on the other side of the road and this proved a great move as the English style pub offered good food and drink at very reasonable prices as well as free WIFI.
All in all an excellent week with great weather.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 4-star hotel is located in the Costa Adeje resort. The Fañabe beach, shopping malls, bars and restaurants are all nearby. Located in the south of Tenerife the hotel is ideal for those looking for rest and relaxation, prefer a central location, value a personalized service and wanting to have the beach just around the corner. Built like an ancient palace the Bahía Princess features tall pillars, a gigantic glass dome in the entrance area, light marble and a magnificent staircase that leads down to the main pool. The Bahía Princess has 275 rooms located in a main and annex building, all featuring bathrooms with bathtub-shower-combination, satellite-tv (flat screen) and air conditioning. In addition to the large outdoor pool there is also a children's pool and two swimming pools with further areas to soak up the sun. Two pool bars offer cool drinks and tasty snacks. The main restaurant boasts an art-deco-style interior and a terrace overlooking the pool. The entertainment options include shows and live-music in the evening and fitness activities during the day. Furthermore two theme parks are just a stone's throw away from the Bahía Princess: Siam Park and Aqualand. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, TravelUp, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Bahia Princess Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bahia Princess Tenerife
- Bahia Princess Costa Adeje
- Bahia Hotel Princess Tenerife
- Bahia Princess Hotel Tenerife/Costa Adeje
- Hotel Bahia Princess Tenerife