Stayed here for 10days,leaving on 31st of January. Our third trip to this hotel.my husband has to have a gluten free diet and the hotel labels everything in the dining room with the crossed grain symbol if it is gluten free. This is such a good idea and means that you are always sure what you can eat and don't have to ask.they also provide gluten free bread,cakes and cereals.i don't know why other hotels don't do this. The food is really high quality with lots of choice,can't fault it.the dining room never seemed over busy and has a nice calm atmosphere unlike some buffet restaurants in hotels we have been to.
There is a lovely walk along the seafront to La Caleta.lovely views, lots of places to sit and soak up the views or have a drink or a meal. I think it's called the Geranium walk. La Caleta is well worth a visit. It's small and quaint with lovely sea views
I would recommend asking for a room on the 4th or 5th floor overlooking the swimming pool. This would avoid any road noise,
There is a bar ca
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 4-star hotel is located in the Costa Adeje resort. The Fañabe beach, shopping malls, bars and restaurants are all nearby. Located in the south of Tenerife the hotel is ideal for those looking for rest and relaxation, prefer a central location, value a personalized service and wanting to have the beach just around the corner. Built like an ancient palace the Bahía Princess features tall pillars, a gigantic glass dome in the entrance area, light marble and a magnificent staircase that leads down to the main pool. The Bahía Princess has 275 rooms located in a main and annex building, all featuring bathrooms with bathtub-shower-combination, satellite-tv (flat screen) and air conditioning. In addition to the large outdoor pool there is also a children's pool and two swimming pools with further areas to soak up the sun. Two pool bars offer cool drinks and tasty snacks. The main restaurant boasts an art-deco-style interior and a terrace overlooking the pool. The entertainment options include shows and live-music in the evening and fitness activities during the day. Furthermore two theme parks are just a stone's throw away from the Bahía Princess: Siam Park and Aqualand. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Expedia, TravelUp, Evoline ltd, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Bahia Princess Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bahia Princess Tenerife
- Bahia Princess Costa Adeje
- Bahia Hotel Princess Tenerife
- Bahia Princess Hotel Tenerife/Costa Adeje
- Hotel Bahia Princess Tenerife