The first thing I must say is this is DEFINATLEY not a five star hotel and Thompsons are wrong to say it is. we realised this as soon as we walked in.
Here are some of the negatives but there were more
1, No indoor pool.
3, no hand rails in bathroom
4, only one restaurant to eat your main meals in
5,no tea making facilities in the rooms
6,entertainment very hit and miss
Our first room had very poor double glazing so much so that we asked to be moved after our first night of having no sleep, we were moved four days later as the hotel was full we had four miserable nights, being kept awake by a karaoke bar, people shouting and when that finished the bin men arrived. There is no net curtain up and as the room was overlooked by another hotel you needed to close the curtains any time you undressed .When we were moved to the annex we finally got some sleep, as long as you don't want an early night that is as the annex faces the building that had the entertainment at night and believe me most of the entertainment didn't really encourage us to stay up late.
The positives were
1,The staff were very friendly
2, The hotel is kept spotless
3,The food was hot with plenty of choice
4, There are lots of loyal returning customers
My partner and I have never been to Tenerife and I have to say we didn't like it and wont return Thompsons lead us to believe that we were going to a five star hotel and it isn't people are returning to this hotel because the staff are good and do recognise returning customers not because its a five star hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 4-star hotel is located in the Costa Adeje resort. The Fañabe beach, shopping malls, bars and restaurants are all nearby. Located in the south of Tenerife the hotel is ideal for those looking for rest and relaxation, prefer a central location, value a personalized service and wanting to have the beach just around the corner. Built like an ancient palace the Bahía Princess features tall pillars, a gigantic glass dome in the entrance area, light marble and a magnificent staircase that leads down to the main pool. The Bahía Princess has 275 rooms located in a main and annex building, all featuring bathrooms with bathtub-shower-combination, satellite-tv (flat screen) and air conditioning. In addition to the large outdoor pool there is also a children's pool and two swimming pools with further areas to soak up the sun. Two pool bars offer cool drinks and tasty snacks. The main restaurant boasts an art-deco-style interior and a terrace overlooking the pool. The entertainment options include shows and live-music in the evening and fitness activities during the day. Furthermore two theme parks are just a stone's throw away from the Bahía Princess: Siam Park and Aqualand. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd, Hotels.com, TravelUp, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Bahia Princess Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bahia Princess Tenerife
- Bahia Princess Costa Adeje
- Bahia Hotel Princess Tenerife
- Bahia Princess Hotel Tenerife/Costa Adeje
- Hotel Bahia Princess Tenerife