I agree with most of the comments that people have flagged up on here. To start with reception staff were not approachable or friendly. No plugs in room to charge up devices. Extra charges for safe ( which is not a deposit) fridge and wi fi. Beds incredibly hard in room and air con was non existent. Thompson rated this hotel a 5* which I find unbelievable!! Our disappointment came when we saw in the lift the 'dress code' for the restaurant. My partner had no trousers with him and we were not informed about wearing trousers in the evening. We turned up that night to be turned away, we couldn't even sit outside to eat. We ended up eating out every night and spending what little money we had on food. It would have been nice to have been warned about this on the website or even by Thompson? I find it hard to believe there was a 'dress code' when all it was was a buffet. No fancy 4 * meal which is what you would expect? The only day we went down for breakfast the food was awful so I am quite glad we ended up eating out. Pool bars stairs were not staffed until midday and then shut at 3 which is ridiculous if you wanted a drink. Pool closes at 6 which is way too early.
The only positive thing I can say about the hotel is that it could not be cleaner, the cleaners do a fantastic job.
All in all I would never return to is hotel. I would not entertain staying at a princess hotel and I certainly would not book a holiday within Thompson again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 4-star hotel is located in the Costa Adeje resort. The Fañabe beach, shopping malls, bars and restaurants are all nearby. Located in the south of Tenerife the hotel is ideal for those looking for rest and relaxation, prefer a central location, value a personalized service and wanting to have the beach just around the corner. Built like an ancient palace the Bahía Princess features tall pillars, a gigantic glass dome in the entrance area, light marble and a magnificent staircase that leads down to the main pool. The Bahía Princess has 275 rooms located in a main and annex building, all featuring bathrooms with bathtub-shower-combination, satellite-tv (flat screen) and air conditioning. In addition to the large outdoor pool there is also a children's pool and two swimming pools with further areas to soak up the sun. Two pool bars offer cool drinks and tasty snacks. The main restaurant boasts an art-deco-style interior and a terrace overlooking the pool. The entertainment options include shows and live-music in the evening and fitness activities during the day. Furthermore two theme parks are just a stone's throw away from the Bahía Princess: Siam Park and Aqualand. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Bahia Princess Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bahia Princess Tenerife
- Bahia Princess Costa Adeje
- Bahia Hotel Princess Tenerife
- Bahia Princess Hotel Tenerife/Costa Adeje
- Hotel Bahia Princess Tenerife