we have just returned from a week at the most beautiful friendly hotel we have ever stayed in ,
With it's luxurious surroundings and wonderful staff it is definitely the best hotel we have had the pleasure to stay in on a family holiday in fact any holiday . Myself ,Husband and 9 year old son enjoyed sun soaked days around the pool as well as out and about trips around this fantastic island followed by cosy evenings watching all the brilliant entertainment shows or being serenaded in the piano bar . This hotel has something to offer all ages and is well worth the money .
We enjoyed a wealth of wonderful food at both breakfast and dinner and were spoilt for choice all week in a clean spacious restaurant staffed by the most helpful of people .As some people have mentioned you do pay a small charge for drinks purchased during dinner but this is usually the case I would presume when not an all inclusive hotel !!!! and as for fridges in rooms who wants self catering whilst away ? Plug sockets were available if you used ones that the many lamps were plugged ( just be aware that key system means no power when you are out but fine when in so phone charging etc all fine , and there are hairdryers in bathroom which was great. We had late check out as our flight at night we found the staff very helpful with where to leave bags until flights bus we had a security guard outside locked room where cases were stored and a weighing machine which took 1 euro should we have thought we'd bought too much in the wonderful bazaars and shopping centres on offer .
My only regret is that we didn't book for 10 days or 2 weeks and had to come home after only 7 nights . We would have no hesitation in returning here and are busy planning our next holiday here hopefully before the end of the year .
Anyone who has given this hotel poor feedback must have very very high standards indeed you would be pushed to find such luxury at any 5 star rated hotel .
thank you to all the wonderful staff at the Bahia and to Thomson for top class travel once again
hope to see you all soon
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 4-star hotel is located in the Costa Adeje resort. The Fañabe beach, shopping malls, bars and restaurants are all nearby. Located in the south of Tenerife the hotel is ideal for those looking for rest and relaxation, prefer a central location, value a personalized service and wanting to have the beach just around the corner. Built like an ancient palace the Bahía Princess features tall pillars, a gigantic glass dome in the entrance area, light marble and a magnificent staircase that leads down to the main pool. The Bahía Princess has 275 rooms located in a main and annex building, all featuring bathrooms with bathtub-shower-combination, satellite-tv (flat screen) and air conditioning. In addition to the large outdoor pool there is also a children's pool and two swimming pools with further areas to soak up the sun. Two pool bars offer cool drinks and tasty snacks. The main restaurant boasts an art-deco-style interior and a terrace overlooking the pool. The entertainment options include shows and live-music in the evening and fitness activities during the day. Furthermore two theme parks are just a stone's throw away from the Bahía Princess: Siam Park and Aqualand. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Bahia Princess Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bahia Princess Tenerife
- Bahia Princess Costa Adeje
- Bahia Hotel Princess Tenerife
- Bahia Princess Hotel Tenerife/Costa Adeje
- Hotel Bahia Princess Tenerife