My sister and I went to this hotel at the end of Feb'13. This is a very impressive hotel with its grand entrance with beautiful stairs down to the dining room. The staff were all lovely especially on the desk. The couple of downsides were the beds! They were so very hard and all they could offer my sister who was having serious problems with it ...was blankets! Such a shame a hotel of this caliber fell down on one of the most important aspects of a hotel! A memory topper would have sufficed ! We had about four extra blankets on the bed to try and rectify it but she had to resort to a massage which thankfully helped! The guy who is in the hotel offering this service was very knowledgable and brilliant at his job.
The other downside was no kettle in the room ...so no facilities to make that first cuppa when you wake!
If you can cope with these problems then enjoy as the rest of it was great!
We did pick up a bad virus too! Could have been on the plane , but half the hotel were coughing!
They supplied antibacterial hand gel at the entrance of the dining room but most people walked by it? Why not make a dedicated staff member to apply it like they do on ships?
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 4-star hotel is located in the Costa Adeje resort. The Fañabe beach, shopping malls, bars and restaurants are all nearby. Located in the south of Tenerife the hotel is ideal for those looking for rest and relaxation, prefer a central location, value a personalized service and wanting to have the beach just around the corner. Built like an ancient palace the Bahía Princess features tall pillars, a gigantic glass dome in the entrance area, light marble and a magnificent staircase that leads down to the main pool. The Bahía Princess has 275 rooms located in a main and annex building, all featuring bathrooms with bathtub-shower-combination, satellite-tv (flat screen) and air conditioning. In addition to the large outdoor pool there is also a children's pool and two swimming pools with further areas to soak up the sun. Two pool bars offer cool drinks and tasty snacks. The main restaurant boasts an art-deco-style interior and a terrace overlooking the pool. The entertainment options include shows and live-music in the evening and fitness activities during the day. Furthermore two theme parks are just a stone's throw away from the Bahía Princess: Siam Park and Aqualand. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, TravelUp, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Bahia Princess Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bahia Princess Tenerife
- Bahia Princess Costa Adeje
- Bahia Hotel Princess Tenerife
- Bahia Princess Hotel Tenerife/Costa Adeje
- Hotel Bahia Princess Tenerife