Stayed here for the first week of a Thompson's Colourful Coasts Hotel/Cruise package. All in all our stay was most enjoyable despite some niggles.
Perfectly clean in and around the public areas, the food is excellent for a buffet style operation, service in restaurant efficient and friendly - the staff are to be complimented for their hard work and attention to detail, reception is efficient and helpful. Room was clean and always restocked. Entertainment was exactly that - fun but not great. Lots of space - three pool areas
Once we worked out "how things worked" - including finding the La Cabana cafe/bar on the roundabout where a "pint" was 1 euro - we were very comfortable here.
Room allocation is hit or miss - quiet vs noisy. Sunny vs shady. View vs no view
Some balconies have solid guards which blocks any view when seated no matter where you end up facing.
Lots of steps - 80 odd between restaurant to reception.
People using iPads to Skype over Wi Fi in the otherwise quiet and peaceful bar area - I don't want to know/see your family affairs.
Poolside beds "booked" but not used for hours.
PS Left hotel for week on Thompson Majesty - wish we had stayed put!!!! Not a patch on this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 4-star hotel is located in the Costa Adeje resort. The Fañabe beach, shopping malls, bars and restaurants are all nearby. Located in the south of Tenerife the hotel is ideal for those looking for rest and relaxation, prefer a central location, value a personalized service and wanting to have the beach just around the corner. Built like an ancient palace the Bahía Princess features tall pillars, a gigantic glass dome in the entrance area, light marble and a magnificent staircase that leads down to the main pool. The Bahía Princess has 275 rooms located in a main and annex building, all featuring bathrooms with bathtub-shower-combination, satellite-tv (flat screen) and air conditioning. In addition to the large outdoor pool there is also a children's pool and two swimming pools with further areas to soak up the sun. Two pool bars offer cool drinks and tasty snacks. The main restaurant boasts an art-deco-style interior and a terrace overlooking the pool. The entertainment options include shows and live-music in the evening and fitness activities during the day. Furthermore two theme parks are just a stone's throw away from the Bahía Princess: Siam Park and Aqualand. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, TravelUp, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Bahia Princess Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bahia Princess Tenerife
- Bahia Princess Costa Adeje
- Bahia Hotel Princess Tenerife
- Bahia Princess Hotel Tenerife/Costa Adeje
- Hotel Bahia Princess Tenerife