Bahia Princess
Royal Garden Villas(Costa Adeje)
$443
$420
Bahia del Duque(Costa Adeje)
$1,110
  • Breakfast included
Iberostar Anthelia(Costa Adeje)
$249
$139
Melia Jardines del Teide(Costa Adeje)
$139
$133
Melia.com
  • Breakfast included
$552
H10 Gran Tinerfe(Costa Adeje)
$131
2,337 results
All reviewspiano barplenty of sunbedslovely hotelevening entertainmentmain buildingthomson repsfacing the roadper daywi fiplenty of choiceemailed the hotelhalf boardtribute actsmain poolbreakfast and dinnerreception staffbusy road
Reviewed January 14, 2013

We stayed in this hotel from 6th-13th Jan 2013 and we booked it because we have excellent service from the 2 previous Bahias we visited. Overall the hotel was excellent with food and amenities, staff and service generally very good. We only had 2 disappointments, the first being on arrival. These Bahias are generally large hotels so it is easy to get lost especially when you first arrive. We checked in and I asked about a safety deposit box and towel booking but the receptionist just wanted rid of us. She gave us a map with a line on it that was supposed to show us the way tour room which was at the very far end of the resort and down about 6 levels. On our way there with our luggage we were obviously looking lost and another holidaymaker stopped us and showed us the way. He said you can see with every new traveller that they can never find their way to the rooms an observation we had later in the week with others who arrived. So first impression wasn't great and I had to return to reception for safety deposit box etc. 2nd gripe was the gym. I visited 2 mornings in a row at 7.30 am and there were about 3-4 people working out. On the 3rd day I arrived at 7.30 am and it wasn't open because apparently, it doesn't open till 9.00 am a time when I want breakfast so I can get out on a sunbed. On the sunbed issue, no towels are supposed to be put out but I saw people laying out towels at 7.00 am and there were people who had been out before them. So a rule nobody adheres too.
Good points, generally service was excellent, food very good, hotel public areas kept very clean and I would say ideal for families even with very young children. My review may sound a bit critical but overall the hotel is very good it just fell short on the standards of the other 2 Bahias I have been too. Having said that, it wouldn't stop me returning if I got a good deal even though it is a bit noisy for couples without children.

Room Tip: All rooms have decent views but make sure you get proper directions to your room on arrival. You don't want to be wandering around lost in the heat with your luggage
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Richard H
Reviewed January 10, 2013

Just back from our new year in this excellent hotel..... please dont listen to people who moan about this hotel, it truely is the best hotel in costa adeje. The food is amazing, new year gala out of this world and the staff are so happy and friendly they cannot do enough for you. We would love to go back. Thank you to all the staff who work so hard.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
4  Thank vicky w
Reviewed January 9, 2013

This is an average mega-resort with all of the amenities found in similar style resort all over the area. There is a good variety of food but the gourmet flavor is missing since it is cook for the masses. The resort is worth visiting but do not fall in the scam of signing up for a membership. There are other resorts that have better amenities and services in the area.
With regards to my membership comments, I felt into this scheme and now I am hooked for the next 10 years. When the sales rep described the package, they made it sound great; however, when the time comes to redeem your membership, my experience with the reservation office is less than stellar. After paying in full for my Bahia Princess membership and the yearly maintenance fee they charge you, you become less important as proven when I tried to make reservations for the first two years of my membership. Because of the poor reservation customer service I experienced, I am still yet to secure a membership vacation period since I became a member two years ago. I deeply regret my membership purchase and will never, ever consider any other membership of this type in the future.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
4  Thank DlsZorro
Reviewed January 8, 2013

We stayed at the Bahia for a week Half board over christmas and really enjoyed this Hotel, which was very clean, beautiful relaxed place in a superb location just out of the heart of Torviscas. The rooms are very spacious and cleaned daily, new towels and soaps etc. The bar and terrace area are really nice but out of happy hour you do pay premium rates for snacks, drinks, hot beverages and ice creams. We are used to being all inclusive so to keep costs down we went across the road to La Flaca for free wi fi and alcoholic drinks and snacks. There is also a Spanish style off license up the road for all your booze, tonics and cigerettes. The food at the Bahia is probably the best I has expeerienced. Lovely dining room with great friendly staff, a huge choice of quality top end food, always hot and plenty choice to suit everyone. We must have had a fresh roast choice every eve plus fish and steaks cooked whilst you wait. Superb selection of salads, veg, deserts, soups and cheeses. Just one thing we were a little dissapointed with is that the safe and fridge in the room is chargeable and the wi fi too plus only one free pool towel, any changes again chargeable. The evening entertainment was good and seemed to offer a good selection for everyone. On the whole this is a superb hotel if you want a nice low key place to stay to enjoy your surroundings and make use of the hotels facilities. If you are after something a little more upbeat then a hotel closer to the centre or the Sunwin down the road would be more cost effective. Overall a superb hotel.

Room Tip: Brilliant choice for a nice place to stay, good on the border location and superd food. More suitable for couples but there is plenty around for the kids in torviscas and Fannebe.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
5  Thank SallyAnnBray
Reviewed January 8, 2013

Myself and my partner stayed at this hotel over Christmas, although the hotel is clean an plesant we were not impressed with a few things, having to pay for the safe, fridge,and to change the beach towels that could not be taken on the beach, not being able to take electrical things because they will not let you use them, you can only take hair dryer or shaver, what happens when you want to charge your phone Ipad or anything else, we were not impressed with the food either, breakfast was very greasey, and the orange juice was not drinkable.
We had a top floor room on the road side of the hotel, this was fine but we would not like a low fllor room as it would be too noisey.
And the beds were not flat they bowed in the middle.
we would not stay at this hotel again and would not recommend it.
What a shame a waste of £2000 for 1 week.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple