This is an average mega-resort with all of the amenities found in similar style resort all over the area. There is a good variety of food but the gourmet flavor is missing since it is cook for the masses. The resort is worth visiting but do not fall in the scam of signing up for a membership. There are other resorts that have better amenities and services in the area.
With regards to my membership comments, I felt into this scheme and now I am hooked for the next 10 years. When the sales rep described the package, they made it sound great; however, when the time comes to redeem your membership, my experience with the reservation office is less than stellar. After paying in full for my Bahia Princess membership and the yearly maintenance fee they charge you, you become less important as proven when I tried to make reservations for the first two years of my membership. Because of the poor reservation customer service I experienced, I am still yet to secure a membership vacation period since I became a member two years ago. I deeply regret my membership purchase and will never, ever consider any other membership of this type in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 4-star hotel is located in the Costa Adeje resort. The Fañabe beach, shopping malls, bars and restaurants are all nearby. Located in the south of Tenerife the hotel is ideal for those looking for rest and relaxation, prefer a central location, value a personalized service and wanting to have the beach just around the corner. Built like an ancient palace the Bahía Princess features tall pillars, a gigantic glass dome in the entrance area, light marble and a magnificent staircase that leads down to the main pool. The Bahía Princess has 275 rooms located in a main and annex building, all featuring bathrooms with bathtub-shower-combination, satellite-tv (flat screen) and air conditioning. In addition to the large outdoor pool there is also a children's pool and two swimming pools with further areas to soak up the sun. Two pool bars offer cool drinks and tasty snacks. The main restaurant boasts an art-deco-style interior and a terrace overlooking the pool. The entertainment options include shows and live-music in the evening and fitness activities during the day. Furthermore two theme parks are just a stone's throw away from the Bahía Princess: Siam Park and Aqualand. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and Evoline ltd so you can book your Bahia Princess Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bahia Princess Tenerife
- Bahia Princess Costa Adeje
- Bahia Hotel Princess Tenerife
- Bahia Princess Hotel Tenerife/Costa Adeje
- Hotel Bahia Princess Tenerife