This was our first visit to this hotel and we were very pleased with the friendliness of all the staff. The restaurant staff were attentive and pleasant whenever you went there. The food was various but the same each night except for a change of main meat,grill. The weekly menu is changed and the same each week just repated for the following weeks. But what we had was very good.
The only thing we were not happy with was the entertainment in the evening. It was too loud and a bit old fashioned. Much the same in all the other hotels. Also I think there could be more going on during the day as if you were sunbathing on the 2nd level you were not included and missed everything. We were located on the 1st level for our room which overlooked the childrens play area and night club and I must say it was just too noisy there even when the windows were shut you heard every thing in the night club and if not that children screaming in the play area up to 12 pm at night which was not good especially if you have an early flight the next morning. Needless to say we will give this hotel another try but ask for different room location. Thank goodness they have itv,BBc1/2 on the TV so at least you got some up to date programme when you wanted to be entertained.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 4-star hotel is located in the Costa Adeje resort. The Fañabe beach, shopping malls, bars and restaurants are all nearby. Located in the south of Tenerife the hotel is ideal for those looking for rest and relaxation, prefer a central location, value a personalized service and wanting to have the beach just around the corner. Built like an ancient palace the Bahía Princess features tall pillars, a gigantic glass dome in the entrance area, light marble and a magnificent staircase that leads down to the main pool. The Bahía Princess has 275 rooms located in a main and annex building, all featuring bathrooms with bathtub-shower-combination, satellite-tv (flat screen) and air conditioning. In addition to the large outdoor pool there is also a children's pool and two swimming pools with further areas to soak up the sun. Two pool bars offer cool drinks and tasty snacks. The main restaurant boasts an art-deco-style interior and a terrace overlooking the pool. The entertainment options include shows and live-music in the evening and fitness activities during the day. Furthermore two theme parks are just a stone's throw away from the Bahía Princess: Siam Park and Aqualand. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Orbitz so you can book your Bahia Princess Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bahia Princess Tenerife
- Bahia Princess Costa Adeje
- Bahia Hotel Princess Tenerife
- Bahia Princess Hotel Tenerife/Costa Adeje
- Hotel Bahia Princess Tenerife