This hotel is outstanding. beautiful interior, great facilities (the pool is saltwater but not that salty, though the jacuzzi is very salty and more like a bubbling lava pit!) and as we were there on honeymoon got a free hour in the spa and a bottle of fizz on arrival :)
breakfasts are to die for, buffet style everything you could want. ate in the restaurant once, quite expensive but had 6 tapas dishes which were superb. had the cheapest level of room but still huge, walk in wardrobe, good sized balcony etc. if you want a quieter balcony one with a pool view would be better, ours faced the road and at about 11 ish or midnight there would be restaurants emptying bins, etc. not a problem in the room or any other time though.
right on the promenade, the beach isn't totally fine sand until you get in the sea and the parasols and beds were always gone by the time we got there. we actually preferred the beach down the road from the plaza del duque shopping centre, more people with their own umbrellas and more relaxed really. we bought a small umbrella from the supermarket across the road from the hotel for 8..50 euros, should have got a large one though for 2 of us. also bought our water here (can't drink the tap water).
there's a snack bar on the roof, tasty food, and good cocktails. solarium was nice at the end of the day when it was less busy.
there are pool towels provided through the use of cards, and book swap tables by the pool and in the spa with many different languages available.
the hotel staff were brilliant, a really high level of english, always helpful, knowledgable etc.
room was always clean, great shower and separate bath and bidet.
generally had a great time, relaxed and felt pampered! would stay there again if back in tenerife, and we don't usually ever return to a place - we were blown away!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Jardines de Nivaria - Adrian Hoteles reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jardines De Nivaria - Adrian Hoteles Hotel Costa Adeje
- Jardines De Nivaria Hotel
- Jardines De Nivaria Adeje
- Hotel Jardines De Nivaria
- Jardines Nivaria
- Jardines De Nivaria - Adrian Hoteles Tenerife/Costa Adeje