Spent 10 days at this hotel. The hotel setting is beautiful - surrounded by lots of palm trees, tropical plants & flowers. Our room overlooked the putting green, part of the pool & the sea in the distance. Room was immaculate - the maid service is the best I've ever come across & I've stayed in a good few 5 star hotels!. The pool is excellent although be aware of the freshwater pool - it is freezing!. I only dipped my toe in & quickly slipped back into the heated salt water pool!. We only stayed on a B&B basis. Breakfast again excellent - large choice to suit all. We ate out every night - there is a lift that takes you down directly to the sea front & there are restaurants all along the front & off some of the side streets. Some of the previous reviews mentioned that most of the guests were older but when we stayed there was a mix of young, old and families. Overall - lovely hotel, would recommend.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Agoda and Travelocity so you can book your Jardines de Nivaria - Adrian Hoteles reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jardines De Nivaria - Adrian Hoteles Hotel Costa Adeje
- Jardines De Nivaria Hotel
- Jardines De Nivaria Adeje
- Hotel Jardines De Nivaria
- Jardines Nivaria
- Jardines De Nivaria - Adrian Hoteles Tenerife/Costa Adeje