I could not disagree with any of the recent comments on the Jardines de Nivaria - yes, I can see that it would not suit kids, but then the UK holiday firm only sell it as a 'couples' hotel. Yes, the average age of guests is 70+ (which makes them a whole year older than me!) but it was still pretty lively, and the Russian and Ukranian guests bought the average age down considerably. Our room was very good (pool, garden and sea view - though the sea was a long way off) and the whole place was extremely clean and looked cared for. The staff were excellent and we had a good rapport with restaurant, bar and coffee shop employees - they really seem to care about their jobs. So why have I only given 4 rather than 5 stars? The food, though plentiful and beautifully presented, was self service (though I knew this in advance) and it all tasted a bit 'samey' - I had a different pudding each night and would have been pushed to identify one from the other. However, this is such a personal observation I would not wish it to put anyone off going.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Jardines de Nivaria - Adrian Hoteles reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jardines De Nivaria - Adrian Hoteles Hotel Costa Adeje
- Jardines De Nivaria Hotel
- Jardines De Nivaria Adeje
- Hotel Jardines De Nivaria
- Jardines Nivaria
- Jardines De Nivaria - Adrian Hoteles Tenerife/Costa Adeje