We visited this hotel about 12 years ago always said we would come back, it still lived up to our expectations, we were greeted by friendly staff, we were given a chilled glass of cava on arrival, taken to our lovely room 502 top floor, great views, wine and fruit waiting for us,also it was my husbands birthday while we were there and the hotel gave him a bottle of cava on ice (nice touch) the room was spacious very clean, option of change of towels once or twice a day, pool area spotless, breakfast excellent, the main thing is the helpfulness and friendly staff, nothing is to much trouble, there are quite a few restaurants nearby, overall a fab weeeks break with lovely weather also we would recommend this hotel Stephanie & Stephen Scholes Rochdale.ps if you booked a shared shuttle it is better to get a taxi 26 euros from airport to hotel it took nearly 90 mins taxi it takes 20 mins well worth the taxi fare.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, TravelUp, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and Hotel.de so you can book your Jardines de Nivaria - Adrian Hoteles reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jardines De Nivaria - Adrian Hoteles Hotel Costa Adeje
- Jardines De Nivaria Hotel
- Jardines De Nivaria Adeje
- Hotel Jardines De Nivaria
- Jardines Nivaria
- Jardines De Nivaria - Adrian Hoteles Tenerife/Costa Adeje