We arrived early evening to friendly reception staff to be told had a room upgrade to a suite. This room looked as it had been recently refurbished and had a lovely view out to sea. On the first evening ate by the pool and was surprised how good and reasonable price it was as we had a bottle and Half of wine between two.The staff are all friendly wether at the Bar, Pool, Reception or Restaurants giving you good service but not overbearing. . Breakfast had a wide choice and good quality and if you wanted eggs they prepared them fresh rather than leaving to stand. The position is great as you can stroll the promenade left for hustle and bustle right for quiet
The last thing Ill say is that it is loang time that i have been abroad and stayed at a hotel with such high standards that lives up to its five star rating and I have never seen so many happy staff. LONG MAY THIS CONTINUE
The pool had no want of sunbeds, even though the hotel was booked out there were plenty available,though because we had huge terrace with sea view ,most days we chose to stay there with wee bottle of cava....after our long walk!! Also great location for beach...we dont do sand ....will be back .
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Cancelon, Hotwire and Evoline ltd so you can book your Jardines de Nivaria - Adrian Hoteles reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jardines De Nivaria - Adrian Hoteles Hotel Costa Adeje
- Jardines De Nivaria Hotel
- Jardines De Nivaria Adeje
- Hotel Jardines De Nivaria
- Jardines Nivaria
- Jardines De Nivaria - Adrian Hoteles Tenerife/Costa Adeje