Although improvements are possible overall this is a very pleasant hotel, well run with friendly smiling staff providing excellent service. The extensive gardens including palm trees, grassed area, flowers and water-falls surounding beautiful swimming pools make it an oasis with many of the other hotels in this area characterless concrete buildings.
Take the arrangement Bed and Breakfast and avoid HP or FP. Breakfasts are marvellous with a great variety of fresh fruit and food to suit all tastes but other buffet style meals become just too much. The choice of other A La Carte restaurants in the hotel itself are however limited to one very expensive one and a poolside outside one but the choice outside within walking distance is unlimited. We ate lunch and dinner mainly outside of the hotel at small outlets along the promonade overlooking the sea.
When checking-in don't automatically accept the allocated room since particularly the lower level rooms don't always fit the description of Sea-, Pool- or Garden- view. We eventually got a room on the 4th floor which satisfied our needs.
The majority of the clientele are "middle-aged" and this hotel is less suited to families with young children.
The location is very convenient for accessing the beach boulevarde and therefore very suited to those who enjoy walking the prom or swimming in the sea.
One tennis court was adequate for the demand during our stay. It has an artificial grass surface and is well illuminated at dusk. You need to book in advance and the cost is Euro 10 p/hr.
The hotel has vast lounge sitting areas which although pleasant for reading the complimentary daily newspapers seemed a waste of the space which could perhaps be utilised for more restaurants.
Evening entertainment was excellent with a live band from 9.00 pm and special act at 10.00pm, and provides a good end to the day for coffee, a drink and Viennese waltz or a Salsa for those so inclined.
We are pleased to have found this oasis which provided a quiet relaxing holiday away from the crowds and shops.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Agoda, Cancelon, Travelocity and Evoline ltd so you can book your Jardines de Nivaria - Adrian Hoteles reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jardines De Nivaria - Adrian Hoteles Hotel Costa Adeje
- Jardines De Nivaria Hotel
- Jardines De Nivaria Adeje
- Hotel Jardines De Nivaria
- Jardines Nivaria
- Jardines De Nivaria - Adrian Hoteles Tenerife/Costa Adeje