Have just returned 8th October after 1 week half board, excellent hotel, spotlessly clean, room cleaned daily, bed changed every second day, towels twice per day. Sunbed covers and towels provided daily or more frequently if needed. We were upgraded from a standard room to a garden room free of charge and allowed our room the day we left until 6pm instead of 12 mid day. Large room, comfortable beds, flatscreen TV with English channels, safe, toilet, bidet, bath with shower above and double sinks.
All staff polite and kind especially our waiter Jesus (Hesus), had some good chats with him and our cleaning lady.
Hotel provided Gluten Free food without a problem and each day these foods were pointed out to my husband. Food was excellent with huge choice at every meal.
Evening entertainment was good with the exception of the circus act. The chinese act was excellent.
There was a lady who did fruit and vegetable carving and she was excellent to watch and talk to, we spent some time with her, we photographed her work for my daughters college work.
My only gripes are:- The drinks fridge in the rooms can only be used for hotel drinks and not personal use for drinks and medications. We completed a survey for the hotel and they phoned us in our room and we informed them of this. Water should be provided at evening meal to drink.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Jardines de Nivaria - Adrian Hoteles reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jardines De Nivaria - Adrian Hoteles Hotel Costa Adeje
- Jardines De Nivaria Hotel
- Jardines De Nivaria Adeje
- Hotel Jardines De Nivaria
- Jardines Nivaria
- Jardines De Nivaria - Adrian Hoteles Tenerife/Costa Adeje