“Drink before 6”

Cuisines: British
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed August 27, 2013

We were enticed in by free wifi and 5 euro sangria which was 9.95 because it was after 6 in the evening. A couple of minutes walk away is was 5 euros all night

Reviewed August 25, 2013

The owners and workers in this bar were brilliant, nothing was too much trouble no matter how busy they were, they have a menu which is 3 courses for 7.95 or the mains menu, my son and his friend went there every single night and wouldnt try anywhere else. The food was very tasty and worth the money. Would definitely go back if i visited Costa Adeje again.

Reviewed August 15, 2013

Cannot recommend the Winchester highly enough. The staff were so helpful, giving us directions to navigate the resort & also with the menu. Nothing was too much for them, they even gave my daughter cucumber slices for her sore eyes & they always remembered us on our return. The food was delicious and extremely good value for money, as were the cocktails. We could of eaten here every day of our holiday it was that good but I think my waistline is thanking me for not consuming all those extra puddings!!!

Reviewed August 11, 2013 via mobile

We've been for a drink, lunch and evening meal. Drinks are competitively priced, lunch was substantial and tasty and evening meal was excellent. There is a wide choice on the menu and we will definitely go again. You must try this place. To top it all they had rugby, cricket and soccer on the tv screens and a special screen for children to play games on. Highly recommended.

Reviewed August 2, 2013 via mobile

went for a meal one night after talking to the guy outside the restaurant,getting the same old talk like u do off every person who tries to get u in there restaurant,we thought go on then and we gave it a try,well what a lovely meal and service,Xbox for my son to play on inside as well,peace at last,I had fish and chips,mushy peas,and the best homemade tartar sauce I've ever had.it was cracking.The big guy who works there is sound as a pound.get yourself in,u won't be disappointed.