Hotel Best Jacaranda
Royal Garden Villas(Costa Adeje)
$450
$198
$189
Iberostar Anthelia(Costa Adeje)
$246
Melia Jardines del Teide(Costa Adeje)
$215
$150
Melia.com
$174
  • Beachfront
GF Fanabe(Costa Adeje)(Great Value!)
$113
$107
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Malibu Park(Costa Adeje)(Great Value!)
$69
GF Isabel(Costa Adeje)(Great Value!)
$106
$102
Elvoline
$179
Cancelon
  • Breakfast included
HOVIMA Costa Adeje(Costa Adeje)
$173
TripAdvisor
4,341 results
All reviewspiano barhalf boardlarge hotelthe ground floorpool viewevening mealmini discoanimation teamgreat holidaysiam parkplenty of choicekids clubmeal timesfamily holidayplenty of sunbedsmain poolreception staff
FilterAll languages
Reviewed December 31, 2013

This hotel is an extremely busy big hotel, with plenty of space to move around.
The staff are helpful and friendly and they supported us when we stranded and needed a place to stay.
The room was very clean, however we did have a cockroach in the bathroom (this could have been due to large amount of foliage).
The location is great, close to shops, bars and beach.
The meals are tasty and plentiful

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Christine M
Hotel Jacaranda D, The Management at Hotel Best Jacaranda, responded to this reviewResponded February 21, 2014

Dear Christine M,

Thank you for your post. We are pleased to know that you have chosen Hotel Jacaranda to spend your holidays in Tenerife.

We always offer the best to our guests. That is why we make an effort to create a delicious gastronomy offer to satisfy all of our client’s tastes. We are extremely satisfied to know that you liked them.

Tenerife has unique places and we are sure that you have enjoyed them. We would be glad to have your trust back again in your next visit to the island.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed December 30, 2013

6 of us went for xmas week and we really enjoyed it

The Hotel has good and bad points but for the money you cant really fault it

Good Points:

Staff friendly and helpful
Clean
Accommodated our room choices - top tip email them and ask for what you want
Location and area really good - cant beat swimming in the sea on xmas day
Food good quality - but bit boring after a week if all inclusive, we eat out few times just to break it up

Bad Points
Busy at meal times and it makes you eat quickly due to hustle bustle - best thing to do is find table and get your drinks and chill before rushing into food.

I hate people "claiming sun beds" with towels at 7.30 in the morning - always plenty of places to sit so was just stupid

Overall value for money very good

Book trips out of hotel as its cheaper

Room Tip: email them - 7th floor on sea side of hotel is best - good views and quite
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
4  Thank scott c

Dear Scott C,

Thank you for your comment, we are sure that your review will help us to improve our services.

We are pleased to know that you have chosen our hotel for your Christmas holidays. For us it will be a pleasure to see you back soon. We’ll be waiting for you.

Kind regards,

Reviewed December 19, 2013

This hotel offers you what you want or need. The food is excellent, every night a show, every night live music in the piano bar, rooms are very good, staff is friendly, what more can I say.
At this moment we are still staying at the hotel and we love it. It's very close to the beach and on the way you will pass all kind of shops and restautants.

Room Tip: take the superior room like we have and we are very happy with it.
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
6  Thank rlknigge
Hotel Jacaranda D, The Management at Hotel Best Jacaranda, responded to this reviewResponded January 12, 2014

Dear rlknigge,

Thank you very much for your comment. You can’t imagine how pleased we are to know that your holidays have been amazing at our hotel.

We are constantly working to provide our clients with the best services and a pleasant atmosphere so that they feel like at home,

Our whole staff thanks your words and will be glad to host you on your next visit to the island. We'll be waiting for you.

Kind Regads,

Reviewed December 11, 2013

When I first arrived, around 20:30h I walked in to the restaurant and was astounded as to how busy it was. I found no spare tables at all and therefore sat in a closed off area. Keep in mind, I was on my own, feeling a bit vulnerable in a strange, new place :-(

I agree with sue0153, the two sittings for dinner was a little strange (both packed by the way) but by the end of the week I settled on the later sitting. There was always a large crowd queueing outside before every sitting, rushing in to reserve their favourite tables. I found that a little off putting to be honest.

The food itself, was excellent. No complaints whatsoever. The waiting staff were also excellent
and I especially loved the choice of deserts: way ahead of anything I've been used to on other recent trips to the island.

The WiFi situation seems to be a common, money making ploy by hotels, as every one i've stayed in this year have charged: I often end up in a local bar or even McDolnalds and use theirs for free, i did pay for Jacaranda wifi though, I think £25 or thereabouts and it worked ery well, except for in the entertainment lounge.

Evening entertainment was also a step up from what I was used to :-) I particularly liked the three opera singers on the Friday. The Rhythm Girls were also very good indeed and again, the waiting staff were first class.

The room was ok. Terrible view looking over a building site, but i could live with that. 8th floor rooms also seem prone to flooding as was the case on Mon 2nd Dec when the water came in under my room door. This had obviously happened before as the bottom of the door had signs of previous downpours. Admittedly, Monday's rain was the heaviest in 22 years or so, so I cannot be too critical.

Tv had BBC 1 and 2 (very handy on Monday ) itv etc and was a welcome surprise. Air con also, not needed in December however.

I would definitely go again, preferably with a companion next time (to grab a table at dinner time ) as, if you are single, and don't queue up early, you may have problems. Very busy hotel indeed.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled solo
3  Thank davie49

Dear davie49,
We would like to thank you for your words because they will help us to keep improving.

We feel very sorry that you didn’t feel as comfortable as you expected in the common areas of our hotel. Hotel Jacaranda is a very big hotel perfectly equipped for the number of guests that stay in it.

Our chefs are glad to know that you liked the meals that they prepared during your stay, specially the deserts. As you know, they are always thinking about the variety of likes of our clients, that is why they offered you a wide range of options to choose at the restaurant.

Eventually, I would like to inform you that the floods are not common in our hotel at all. Unfortunately, the week that you arrived, we had the worst weather that we have had in Tenerife in years.

We are really pleased with the idea of you visiting us again. We’ll be waiting for you.

Best regards,

Reviewed December 8, 2013

This hotel is bigger than ones I normally stay in but never felt that it was overcrowded or that the service wasn't first class. The food was very good always hot and well presented. On the downside I didn't like the two sittings although got used to it by the end of the week and my room must have been the furthest away fro m reception of any which was a bit of a trek- especially if you forgot something. The rooms were kept very clean and all the staff were pleasant. Liked the fact that there was BBC and ITV especially when te weather wasn't that good. This is my 4 th visit to Tenerife in the last 15 months at 4 different hotels and was quite a bit cheaper than the others. I feel that it was equally as good as the other ones.

Room Tip: If you don't want to walk too far I would email them before you go.
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled solo
6  Thank Sue0153

Dear Sue0153,

Thank you for your comment. We are pleased to know that you had a great time at our hotel.

As you could see, it is essential for us that our guests feel like home. For this reason our TVs offer channels from all over the world, our staff speaks many different languages and we have a very efficient cleaning service, among other things.

We would like to advise you that in order to provide our guest a good experience we offer, depending on availability, the possibility to change rooms if they don’t feel comfortable with the location of the room where they are staying at.

We hope you choose our hotel the next time you visit Tenerife. We’ll be waiting for you.

King Regards,