Let's begin booked hotel troya though sunshine holidays ,flight from dublin ,arrived at hotel very pleased from start hotel lovely ,reception where very helpful and polite ,room was a surprise it was bigger than though,had nice balcony and was very clean,had book hotel though friend and had taken all inclusive option ,food was of a good standard as well as the drink ,pool was okay never had any issue with getting sunned,service was first class and could not fault anything ,if going to tenerife u got to go to sian park,if going to tenerife this is the hotel to stay in
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Troya Hotel is a 4 star resort, placed in the center of Costa Adeje’s Boulevard, and facing front Troya Beach. This is a first class hotel located at only 20 meters away from the beach, with only the seafront walk in between the sea and the hotel. A modern building ‘L’ shaped, with large areas, sweet-water pool, heated during the winter season, plus our Natural Spa with more than 1000 m2 full of sensations. The Troya Hotel offers the perfect atmosphere in order to entirely enjoy the tropical weather of Tenerife in any season of the year. This hotel is the only one in the company that also offers the All Inclusive board basis option. Our aim is to satisfy our customers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Cancelon, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and HotelPower so you can book your Hotel Troya reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hesperia Troya Hotel Playa De Las Americas
- Hotel Troya Tenerife/Costa Adeje