We re-visited Tenerife for 1 week 24th June to 1st July after some 12 years.....and I had always wanted to stay at this resort hotel.......it was absolutely fantastic!! The hotel staff were exceptionally attentive and nothing was too much trouble - the buffet breakfast was superb - tremendous variety - even a chocolate fountain if you so desired!!
There was a variety of pool areas with plenty of comfortable beds and towels and umbrellas.
We enjoyed cocktails over looking the sea and Walter the bartender was excellent.
The rooms were clean, spacious and well attended - we had adjoining rooms and it felt like a little apartment.
The reception drinks party was delightful - plenty of bubbly and canapes...always a winner - the staff made lots of effort to come and speak to every guest - and Erwin was really helpful with suggestions for night life et.
I am so glad we made it back to Tenerife and will return again - it really was top notch!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bahia del Duque is a charming hotel inspired by the traditional Canarian architecture of the end of the 19th Century. This adaptation of a tropical oasis rises majestically on the azure shores of the beautiful Duque Beach. Apart from the original 19 buildings of the resort, 40 exclusive villas designed by the prestigious interior decorator Pascua Ortega have been opened in January 2008. Additionally, the inauguration of the luxurious Spa is planned for this summer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Odigeo, Travelocity, Priceline, Expedia and Jetsetter so you can book your Bahia del Duque reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gran Hotel Bahia Del Duque Adeje
- Gran Resort Bahia Del Duque
- Bahia Del Duque Tenerife/Costa Adeje