Recently returned from 8 nights here and loved every minute. We were travelling with our 15 month old son and the staff at the hotel did everything they could to help in anyway. Highchairs and plenty of food choices were available, all of the staff loved to chat to him and make him laugh.
The children's pool is lovely and was just the right height for him to walk about. Other pools were perfect for going for having a swim and there were always plenty of sun loungers if you were out in the morning.
The children's club was quiet given the resort wasn't that busy but was useful to go for our son to play away from the sun at times.
The food was also amazing, plenty of choice in the buffet restaurant at breakfast and dinner (different themed food every night). We also ate at the italian restaurant which was a lovely spot and equally as tasty food.
The only downside we had was that our room didn't have a balcony. This was quite a disappointment but it did give us extra space in the room for our son to play so we didn't request a move.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bahia del Duque is a charming hotel inspired by the traditional Canarian architecture of the end of the 19th Century. This adaptation of a tropical oasis rises majestically on the azure shores of the beautiful Duque Beach. Apart from the original 19 buildings of the resort, 40 exclusive villas designed by the prestigious interior decorator Pascua Ortega have been opened in January 2008. Additionally, the inauguration of the luxurious Spa is planned for this summer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Hotwire, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Odigeo, Expedia and Jetsetter so you can book your Bahia del Duque reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gran Hotel Bahia Del Duque Adeje
- Gran Resort Bahia Del Duque
- Bahia Del Duque Tenerife/Costa Adeje