We were lucky enough to stay in Las Villas at the Gran Bahia last year and were blown away by the overall standards and service. So we were worried about returning but our fears were unfounded as again it was superb. Las Villas are away from the main hotel but you can still use all of the facilities. Not that you need them as we hardly left our villa all week! Each one is large with lots of room, a kitchenette, a massive bath or bathing area, a fully stocked fridge with complimentary drinks, plus each has a private plunge pool, and none are overlooked. Everything about the Grand Bahia is wonderful and the staff amazing, with special mention to Patricia and Theresa. Most nights we ate at El Bernegal restaurant which is buffet style and very good but the last two nights we ate at Las Aguas as it re-opened after a short summer break. The staff and food are first class and I cannot recommend it highly enough. It is worth going to Las Aguas just to try the white chocolate soup for sweet as it is truly spectacular. If you want a location that is quiet, exclusive with excellent service and facilities then Las Villas at the Grand Bahia is for you. We have already re-booked to go back, which tells you all you need to know!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bahia del Duque is a charming hotel inspired by the traditional Canarian architecture of the end of the 19th century. This adaptation of a tropical oasis rises majestically on the azure shores of the beautiful Duque Beach. Apart from the original 19 buildings of the resort, 40 exclusive villas designed by the prestigious interior decorator Pascua Ortega have been opened in January 2008. Additionally, the inauguration of the luxurious Spa is planned for this summer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Booking.com, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Bahia del Duque reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gran Hotel Bahia Del Duque Adeje
- Gran Resort Bahia Del Duque
- Bahia Del Duque Tenerife/Costa Adeje