Visited this hotel with my two grandchildren and daughter and son-in-law and had the most wonderful holiday. Gorgeous hotel, well worth its five stars. We chose bed and breakfast but ate occasionally within the hotel. All meals were excellent. The grandchildren enjoyed the entertainment, swimming pools and the beach which was just thru the gardens and straight on to the promenade. The Adeje area was great for bars, restaurants and just strolling along the promenade.
The only negative I felt was the hotel paths, pool surrounds and general gardens and outside décor were not toddler/young child friendly as a large amount of lava rock had been used. Visually stunning but not good as regards cuts, bruises and scrapes to young skin!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bahia del Duque is a charming hotel inspired by the traditional Canarian architecture of the end of the 19th century. This adaptation of a tropical oasis rises majestically on the azure shores of the beautiful Duque Beach. Apart from the original 19 buildings of the resort, 40 exclusive villas designed by the prestigious interior decorator Pascua Ortega have been opened in January 2008. Additionally, the inauguration of the luxurious Spa is planned for this summer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Bahia del Duque reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gran Hotel Bahia Del Duque Adeje
- Gran Resort Bahia Del Duque
- Bahia Del Duque Tenerife/Costa Adeje