We stayed in the villas at Easter of this year. The villa comes complete with its own plunge pool,garden,outdoor dining area,kitchenette. It is simply perfect for a relaxing family holiday.We have stayed at both the main hotel and the villas, the villas are certainly worth the extra money. We have booked again for this Christmas and Easter next year. we certainly would recommend the villas for any families looking for a relaxing holiday. However the hotel is also next to the beach so water sports or more adventurous activities are not out of the question!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bahia del Duque is a charming hotel inspired by the traditional Canarian architecture of the end of the 19th century. This adaptation of a tropical oasis rises majestically on the azure shores of the beautiful Duque Beach. Apart from the original 19 buildings of the resort, 40 exclusive villas designed by the prestigious interior decorator Pascua Ortega have been opened in January 2008. Additionally, the inauguration of the luxurious Spa is planned for this summer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Orbitz so you can book your Bahia del Duque reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gran Hotel Bahia Del Duque Adeje
- Gran Resort Bahia Del Duque
- Bahia Del Duque Tenerife/Costa Adeje