Hotel was done in a traditional style. We had a junior suite and it was great. Comfortable and romantic. Breakfast was good, and service spot on. It was a little on the expensive side, even taking into account it is a 5 star hotel. We didn't think much of the restaurants attached to the hotel, that are around the hotel's shopping centre. Over priced and not good quality. I would suggest going to the nearby fishing village for fantastic food at a reasonable price.
Bar was by the amazing pool. Lots of sun loungers so no fighting for space! A better drinks service when on sun loungers is needed.
We had no problem with children, those that were there behaved well and the hotel seemed to be child friendly. It was mostly couples from lots of different countries when we were there.
Overall we had a really good time and I would recommend the hotel to anyone staying in costa adeje.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bahia del Duque is a charming hotel inspired by the traditional Canarian architecture of the end of the 19th century. This adaptation of a tropical oasis rises majestically on the azure shores of the beautiful Duque Beach. Apart from the original 19 buildings of the resort, 40 exclusive villas designed by the prestigious interior decorator Pascua Ortega have been opened in January 2008. Additionally, the inauguration of the luxurious Spa is planned for this summer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Orbitz, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Bahia del Duque reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gran Hotel Bahia Del Duque Adeje
- Gran Resort Bahia Del Duque
- Bahia Del Duque Tenerife/Costa Adeje