We stayed for 2 weeks in June 2014. Had a fantastic holiday at this hotel and would recommend it to anyone. The food was of good quality and always fresh , the one thing i would say is to check cooked chicken and fish as some of the chefs tend to under cook it, I always asked them for "well done" . The staff are really friendly and helpful. Rooms were spotless and cleaned every day to a good standard. Entertainment for children was fantastic. The drinks were of good quality and you could have food all day long if you wanted as the eating area at the lower ground pool always seemed to have fruit and sandwiches no matter what time you went down also the fridge had wrapped icereams and ice lollies all day long, all good qaulity. Although the hotel is on a steep hill the hotel provides a bus throughout the day to take you down to the beach and back up again the last bus back is at 18.00pm. The views from the hotel are fantastic,you can see the mountains,sea and town from most of the hotel. Adeje market can also be seen from the hotel on a Thursday and Saturday and is well worth a visit it's only a short walk! You dont need to put your towels on the sun loungers every morning as there are plenty. This is an excellent hotel and I would definetly recommend it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This property is 9 minutes walk from the beach. Melia Jardines del Teide is built around a huge pool complex and 12,000m² of tropical gardens. It has wonderful views of the coast and mountains, including Mount Teide. Rooms at the hotel are bright and spacious. They all have air conditioning and satellite TV. Each room has a balcony or terrace, with views of the pool, sea or mountains. Free WiFi is available throughout. The Level services are available in some rooms, including a private lounge with free coffee and tea, private check-in area and daily cocktail hour, as well as private pool and rooms with Nespresso machine, pillow menu and designer toiletries. The Meliá Jardines del Teide offers 2 swimming pools, one being exclusive for The Level guests. There is also a children's pool. The hotel has a kids' club, as well as a full family entertainment programme. Dining options includes a buffet restaurant, an a la carte restaurant, the lobby bar and a restaurant serving snacks. The hotel is set just 9 minutes' walk from Playa del Duque beach, in southern Tenerife. Costa Adeje Golf Club is 1.5 km away. There is also a free shuttle service to a nearby shopping centre. There are also several shops on site. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Prodigios Interactivos SA, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Melia Jardines del Teide reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Melia Jardines Del Teide Hotel Costa Adeje
- Melia Costa Adeje
- Melia Hotel Costa Adeje
- Melia Jardines Del Teide Tenerife/Costa Adeje