we stayed here for a week in March 2014 and had a fantastic week. The food was of a high standard at all times, amazing considering the number of clients at the hotel. All the drinks were of an acceptable high quality, and open until 1 am. we have travelled a lot, been all over the world but this is the best all inclusive hotels we have been to.
Quite a steep walk down to the beach, but worth it, also in a quiet area so not near the main part of Adeje, which we preferred.
Will definitely be back next year!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- WELCOME TO THE NEW MELIA JARDINES DEL TEIDE Spectacular, fully renovated luxury resort on the Costa Adeje, the most exclusive area of Tenerife offering stunning views of the island. The Costa Adeje boasts 4 km of beautiful Sandy beaches where you can enjoy Blue Flag beaches such as Playa del Duque, Playa Fanabe and Playa de Troya. Just 800 metres from Playa del Duque, 18 km from Tenerife Sur Reina Sofia airport and 30 km from Teide National Park (World Heritage Site), this new resort is a true gem located on the shores of the ocean; the perfect place for a holiday with the family or your partner, designed so that the children have fun while the adults sit back and relax. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Priceline, Expedia, Odigeo and Travelocity so you can book your Melia Jardines del Teide reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Melia Jardines Del Teide Hotel Costa Adeje
- Melia Costa Adeje
- Melia Hotel Costa Adeje
- Melia Jardines Del Teide Tenerife/Costa Adeje