just spent 2 Weeks in this lovely hotel was in room 818,from start to finish the hotel could not do enough for us. check in was easy by Silvia,room was lovely with a.sea view,Carmen and the animation team were fantastic (even though we never had children) if you do take children Carmen is wonderful and not forgetting holly. on our anniversary we was sent up champagne and chocolates,we cannot fault this hotel. Food was lovely,fish,meat etc was cooked whilst you waited so no dodgy Tums. Would we go again YES LIKE A SHOT. Lovely market Thursday and Saturday,tip if you like a cuppa ask for a kettle .....nothing is not a problem here. My husbands foot was swollen,they were only to happy to arrange for English speaking doctor to come to hotel. we had a wonderful time our only regret we never booked for 3 Weeks.
hi Carmen hi everyone. miss you all. Go here you get what you pay for a lovely hotel lovely rooms,great service fantastic scenery and hotel looks great from outside.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This property is 9 minutes walk from the beach. Melia Jardines del Teide is built around a huge pool complex and 12,000m² of tropical gardens. It has wonderful views of the coast and mountains, including Mount Teide. Rooms at the hotel are bright and spacious. They all have air conditioning and satellite TV. Each room has a balcony or terrace, with views of the pool, sea or mountains. Free WiFi is available throughout. Adults-only The Level services are available in some rooms, including a private lounge with free coffee and tea, private check-in area and daily cocktail hour, as well as private pool and rooms with Nespresso machine, pillow menu and designer toiletries. The Meliá Jardines del Teide offers 2 adult swimming pools, one being exclusive for The Level guests. There is also a children's pool. The hotel has a kids' club, as well as a full family entertainment programme. Dining options includes a buffet restaurant, an a la carte restaurant, the lobby bar and a restaurant serving snacks. The hotel is set just 9 minutes' walk from Playa del Duque beach, in southern Tenerife. Costa Adeje Golf Club is 1.5 km away. There is also a free shuttle service to a nearby shopping centre. There are also several shops on site. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Prodigios Interactivos SA, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Melia Jardines del Teide reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Melia Jardines Del Teide Hotel Costa Adeje
- Melia Costa Adeje
- Melia Hotel Costa Adeje
- Melia Jardines Del Teide Tenerife/Costa Adeje