I have just returned back from a one week stay at the melia jardines tel teide in Tenerife with a friend. We couldn't have been more pleased with the services they offered. The all inclusive was fantastic a wide range of foods to chose from (even the pickiest of eaters like me). There was fresh fruit, bread, fish and meats cooked every day. The pizza was freshly made as well. The snack bar also served throughout the day and could chose from toasties, bagels, burgers, hot dogs chips etc. The room was a decent room for 2 mid twenties girls our view was of the mountains and the sea so was lovely. We had room service every day and they made and cleaned our room. My pjs were even folded nicely on my pillow. I would say there is quite a lot of steps at this hotel as it is situated over 6 floors so wouldn't recommend for elderly people. The staff were friendly and helpful (apart from one he was a bit moody but you can't have them all!) Towels were provided by the pool every day and you could get a clean one if yours got wet or dirty. It was a lovely stay and wasn't busy as it was the end of September start of October so was lovely. Weather was amazing every day apart from one cloudy day but it was still hot enough to cloud bathe. I would recommend this hotel!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This property is 9 minutes walk from the beach. Melia Jardines del Teide is built around a huge pool complex and 12,000m² of tropical gardens. It has wonderful views of the coast and mountains, including Mount Teide. Rooms at the hotel are bright and spacious. They all have air conditioning and satellite TV. Each room has a balcony or terrace, with views of the pool, sea or mountains. Free WiFi is available throughout. The Level services are available in some rooms, including a private lounge with free coffee and tea, private check-in area and daily cocktail hour, as well as private pool and rooms with Nespresso machine, pillow menu and designer toiletries. The Meliá Jardines del Teide offers 2 swimming pools, one being exclusive for The Level guests. There is also a children's pool. The hotel has a kids' club, as well as a full family entertainment programme. Dining options includes a buffet restaurant, an a la carte restaurant, the lobby bar and a restaurant serving snacks. The hotel is set just 9 minutes' walk from Playa del Duque beach, in southern Tenerife. Costa Adeje Golf Club is 1.5 km away. There is also a free shuttle service to a nearby shopping centre. There are also several shops on site. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Prodigios Interactivos SA, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Melia Jardines del Teide reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Melia Jardines Del Teide Hotel Costa Adeje
- Melia Costa Adeje
- Melia Hotel Costa Adeje
- Melia Jardines Del Teide Tenerife/Costa Adeje